Tuesday, April 9, 2013

New Roofing East Lansing

 

Hansons East Lansing Roofing Has Been Honored for its Efforts in Making Roofing Affordable to All Homeowners

The company was recognized as a vital resource for homeowners

 Hansons East Lansing roofing, a new leader in providing roofing, was recently honored by a group of homeowners for its efforts in helping to make roofing affordable for everyone. This recognition came as a result of the company's ongoing moves to provide access to the best roofing available in the area. "We are very happy to be standing before a group of our neighbors and have them say that we are a part of the neighborhood," said the company's director of marketing.

"And being honored by this group, we realize that our work as a key East Lansing roofing firm is achieving its purpose. One of our goals in the industry is to provide families with a direct link to the best possible roofing that they could possibly find, so that covering their homes would not be a time-consuming and financially draining experience."

East Lansing roofing has been recognized by industry groups in the past; but this is the first grass-roots group to honor the firm. "With all of the laurels and recognition, our primary purpose in every step that you take is to assure our clients that they have an ally when it comes to finding the best roofing around. We appreciate being recognized for what we do, and we do accept the recognition as a form of positive confirmation, but when it gets down to it our work simply has to speak for itself."


About Hansons Roofing:

For roofing in Michigan hire the best contractors, hire the professionals at Hansons. No one in the industry can compete with our low price roofing options, and best of all, our roofs are backed by Hansons unbeatable written guarantee. We carry four different lines of roofing packages to exceed every customer's expectations for value and protection. Hansons roofing is Michigan's best defense against the elements. Don't wait until your existing roof leaks, destroying your valuables and damaging your home's structural integrity. Call Hansons today, and Get It Done!

Contact Information:
Hansons Windows
Brian Elias
Tel: 248-581-3030

webmaster@hansons.com


http://eastlansingroofing.blogspot.com/

Contact Information:
Hansons
Brian Elias
Tel: 248-581-3030

1 comment:

  1. You have good articles here! If anyone here looking for loan to buy home or other financing needs, I want you to contact Mr Benjamin On lfdsloans@outlook.com Also On Whats-App + 1-989-394-3740 When I was introduced to Mr. Benjamin, I was entering the market as a first time buyer. Naturally,my needs were a bit different and I had loads of questions. Before he sent me my pre-approval letter, he called to speak with me about what it meant and what could change. He made himself available to me at pretty much any hour via email and texts. He was very responsive and knowledgeable. He’s also very straightforward. I explained to him what my expectations were in terms of closing time and other particulars. He said he would meet those expectations but he surpassed them. I closed so quickly my realtor and the seller of course were excited about that. But as a buyer I appreciated being walked through the process of Mr Benjamin loan offer. From pre-approval to closing- the journey was so seamless and I consider myself lucky because I’ve heard horror stories. I recommend him to anyone looking for loan. Everything was handled electronically expediently and securely   

    ReplyDelete